‘Dream come true': Jon Bon Jovi walks Australian fan down the aisle in Las Vegas – hellomagazine.com
Super fan Branka Delic began an international campaign two months ago to get the rock god to take part in her big day, with a Facebook page titled, Bon Jovi, Walk Me Down The Aisle?
It seems her heartfelt plea caught the attention of the musician, who was coincidentally in Vegas that same weekend for a performance at the MGM Grand.
After sending a limousine to pick Branka up, he appeared at the Graceland Wedding Chapel to walk her down the aisle.
The delighted bride told the Sydney Daily Telegraph that her hero greeted her with the words. “So, are we going to do this?!”
“There were all these other brides there and you should have seen the looks on their faces,” Branka added. “I didn’t cry because I didn’t want to ruin my make-up and look awful!”
The ceremony would have brought back happy memories for Jon, who married his wife Dorothea in the same chapel in 1989.
The rockstar later took to Twitter to congratulate the new Mr and Mrs Gonzalo, posting a picture from the day with the words, “Congratulations @branksd! May you & Gonzalo have a lifetime of happiness, love & memories together – ALWAYS!”
Branka replied, “@BonJovi you did more than make my dream come true, you changed my life forever! An amazing man with an amazing generous heart.
“I have memories for life which I’ll never forget. Such an amazing man to take time from his schedule to come walk this crazy Aussie down the aisle… Jon… I salute!”
- Newlywed Chrissy Teigen stuns in new wedding photos with John Legend
- Queen Maxima and King Willem-Alexander attend family wedding in The Netherlands
- Kelly Clarkson performs in elegant wedding dress weeks before her nuptials
- Celebrities who wore Vera Wang on their wedding day
- ‘Everything I do is for her': Robbie Williams pays emotional tribute to daughter Teddy
- Lauren Conrad announces engagement to boyfriend William Tell